Το νέο εργαλείο μόλις έφτασε! Το τεχνικό επιτελείο του God is a DJ.gr είναι έτοιμο για πολύπλοκα τεστ και full ανάλυση από τον μέντορα με πτυχιακή στα Turntables by Pioneer , Τάσο Παπαδόπουλο! Mέχρι τότε ας δούμε το presentation video και τα γενικά spects της εταιρίας από το Original site!
Digital by Design: Pioneer DJ launches its first ever USB-only player
the no-compromise alternative for digital DJs
Digital DJs can redefine their creative horizons with the XDJ-1000: the first in a new line-up of digitally focussed, USB-only, rekordbox™-ready players. With Pioneer DJ’s first ever deck to feature a touch screen, a familiar club layout and a host of pro-DJ performance features, the XDJ-1000 is the perfect springboard from the bedroom to the booth.
The large, full colour LCD touch screen puts intuitive control at DJs’ fingertips; its interactive GUI has tabs for Browse, Play and Perform, giving DJs instant access to the player’s full armoury. Many features are inherited from the top-flight CDJ-2000NXS, including a 206 mm jog wheel, SLIP Mode, QUANTIZE and BEAT SYNC. Plus the brand new Quantized BEAT JUMP/LOOP MOVE feature means DJs can spontaneously move 1, 2 or 4 beats backwards or forwards within a loop.
The XDJ-1000 revolutionises browsing; DJs can use the Qwerty touch screen keyboard to search for keywords, then scroll on-screen or with the large rotary dial. DJs can analyse and prepare their tracks in rekordbox (PC/Mac) or the rekordbox app (iOS/Android), and the XDJ-1000 will display at-a-glance information such as Wave Zoom, Beat Counter, Phase Meter and Key Analysis – as well provide instant as access to their pre-prepared cues, loop and customised settings.
The first Pioneer DJ player without a CD drive, the XDJ-1000 meets the growing demand for a USB-only player with all the performance pedigree of the CDJ set-up. And it’s compatible with KUVO – Pioneer DJ’s community that enables DJs to provide clubbers with live set information in real-time – making it a must-have player for the next generation of DJs.
The XDJ-1000 will come with a free download of rekordbox (PC/Mac). The rekordbox app is available to download via App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
MAIN FEATURES OF THE XDJ-1000
1. Large, full color touch screen with intuitive GUI
The 7-inch, full color LCD touch screen gives DJs instinctive control and enables the ultimate creativity. The GUI is divided into three sections: Browse, Play and Perform, so DJs can effortlessly see and access all the features they need, without the screen being over-crowded.
2. Faster browsing with Qwerty KEYBOARD and KEYWORD SEARCH
The Browse function is speedier than ever, with the ability to call up a Qwerty keyboard and search for keywords, and scroll using the touch screen or large rotary dial. Plus DJs can choose how they view tracks: list, artwork, or custom view.
3. Professional features including the NEW BEAT JUMP/ LOOP MOVE
The XDJ-1000 inherits many of its features from the club-standard CDJ-2000NXS, including Pro DJ Link, which allows DJs to share one source with up to four decks via LAN cable.
- • NEW! BEAT JUMP*1 : enables DJs to jump backwards or forwards 1,2 or 4 beats from the current playback position.
- • NEW! LOOP MOVE*1: after DJs have created a loop, they can navigate 1,2 or 4 beats backwards or forwards through the loop.
- • Auto loops and cues: DJs can instantly trigger loops and cues they’ve prepared in rekordbox.
- • QUANTIZE*1: uses the track’s beat grid to ensure loops and cues are set and triggered in time with music.
- • BEAT SYNC*1: looks at the rekordbox beat grids, on up to four connected players, and snaps them to the beat of the master deck.
- • SLIP MODE: silently continues track playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and brings the music back at the right point when the DJ exits the performance.
- • NEEDLE SEARCH: lets DJs slide their finger along the ribbon to intuitively access any point in the track, just like with vinyl.
- • ACTIVE LOOP: DJs can use rekordbox to set an Active Loop at the end of tracks to ensure they’re never caught unprepared again.
4. Enhanced rekordbox track information for ease of mixing and track selection
DJs can analyze their tracks in rekordbox and the XDJ-1000’s large touch screen will display a host of information to aid DJing:
- • Wave display with WAVE ZOOM*2: the color-coded wave display can be zoomed x5 for even more precision loops and cues.
- • Beat Countdown: DJs can use rekordbox to mark key points on a track, and the XDJ-1000 will count down to them from up to 64 bars away.
- • PHASE METER: shows the position of the beat in the bar, enabling DJs to compare the phase of each player with the master deck at a glance.
- • Key Analysis Indicator: a ”TRAFIC LIGHT”*3 system in the browser shows which rekordbox tracks are in a compatible musical key with the master deck for harmonized mixes every time.
5. MY SETTINGS function including color-coded USB port light
DJs can chose their personal preferences in rekordbox – including QUANTIZE ON/OFF and MASTER TEMPO ON/OFF – and the XDJ-1000 will automatically download them. Plus DJs can color code their playlists in rekordbox, e.g. red for techno or blue for drum & bass, and the light around the USB port will reflect that setting for ease of identification in the booth.
6. Professional layout for familiarity at home and in the booth
The XDJ-1000 mirrors the layout of the club standard CDJs, so DJs can perfect their sets at home and move effortlessly to the booth to perform. The 206 mm jog wheels are the same size as those on the CDJ-2000NXS, for instant familiarity wherever a DJ play
7. DJs can load and browse music using Wi-Fi*4 or USB connection
In addition to USB keys, DJs can load rekordbox-ready music from PCs, laptops and smartphones using a Wi-Fi or USB connection. They simply connect a device running rekordbox (PC/Mac) or the rekordbox app (iOS/Android) to the XDJ-1000 and then browse and load tracks from the device’s screen. Devices connected via USB will even be charged during performance.
8. Other features
- • USB-HID control possible with Serato Inc.’s “Serato DJ” software (More information will be published on the support site pioneerdj.com/support/ once available.)
- • Fully MIDI compatible
- • Built-in auto standby function
|Playable media||iPhone/iPod touch, Android phone etc
USB storage devices（flash memory/HDD etc)
Computers （Mac/Windows PC)
|Playable file||MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
（iOS version of rekordbox™: MP3 and AAC only）
|USB storage support file systems||USB storage support file systems FAT, FAT32, HFS+|
|Frequency response||4 Hz ～ 20 kHz|
|S/N ratio||115 dB or more|
|Total harmonic distortion||0.003 % or less|
|USB ports||USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1|
|Audio output ports||AUDIO OUT (RCA) x 1, CONTROL(φ3.5 mm mini plug) x 1|
|Other ports||LAN（100Base-TX）x 1|
|Audio output voltage||2.0 Vrms|
|Electricity consumption||21 W|
|Max external dimension(W x D x H)||305 x 382.5 x 110 mm|
rekordbox™ System Requirements
|Supported OS||Mac OS®X v10.10,10.9,10.8,10.7 or 10.6
Windows®8 / Windows®8.1 / Windows®8 Pro/ Windows®8.1Pro
Windows®7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
* Visit http://rekordbox.com/ for latest supported OS information
- *1 Works with music that has been beat-analyzed by “rekordbox™”.
- *2 Works with music that has been waveform-analyzed by “rekordbox™”.
- *3 Works with music that has been key-analyzed by “rekordbox™”
- *4 Commercially available wireless LAN router separately required for Wi-Fi connection.
- * iPhone, iPod and Mac OS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
- * App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- * iOS is a trademark containing Cisco trademark signs in the U.S. and other countries.
- * Windows®, Windows 8 and Windows 7 are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- * Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- * rekordbox™ is a registered trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
- * Serato DJ is registered trademarks of Serato Audio Research Ltd.
- * Other stated company names, product names, technology names, etc. are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.